Thursday, May 8, 2014

Going to Wife School

Yes, I am going to Wife School.  You can too. 

I bought a wonderful book yesterday at Amazon.  You can check it out here:

http://www.amazon.com/Wife-School-Secrets-Making-Husbands-ebook/dp/B00AFSEPEY/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1399564701&sr=1-1&keywords=wife+school

You can also see the authors site to sign up for Wife School online.
http://juliengordon.com/

I read this entire book cover to cover (well, kind of as I got it on Kindle.  LOL)

Whether you are having marriage problems or you just want to fine tune some things, this book is for you.  From ready to get married to whatever number anniversary, there is something that you can take away from this book.

It is funny and engaging.  It was so worth the price for it.  I bought it after getting a sample of it from Amazon when I was looking at the if you like this you will like these at the bottom of other books that I had been looking at.

God Bless and have a wonderful day.
MrsRooster


2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear girl, how I have missed you! Life has changed so much. Are you on Facebook. My e-mail is pink-crickets@hotmail.com ! Don't know when the last time I talked to you. I remarried in June 2011. Still living in the same place. E-mail me! Sandi Jo

    ReplyDelete