Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mr. Rooster's Recipes

Since I have been back to work on a part time basis, Mr. Rooster has been doing some cooking.

Tonight he made his Spaghetti Bake.  It is very simple.  He makes a whole box of spaghetti, mixes it with two cans of Hunts sauce, tops it with shredded cheese, and bakes it at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.  MMMMmmmm.  It tastes so much better than just plain old spaghetti.

I tossed the ingredients into the bread machine earlier, so we had a nice loaf of fresh bread.  You can find this super easy bread machine bread here:  http://allrecipes.com/recipe/best-bread-machine-bread/detail.aspx  This always comes out good.  I use whatever oil that I have on hand.  I make this loaf often.

It is funny also because the pan that he uses has a rooster on the bottom. 

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment: